February 20, 2010

Green Wear




Recently I've been particularly interested in accessories, jewelry to be more specific. I can't get enough of it- and as posted below we both love Anthropologie... at the moment their jewelry is amazing. However my favorite find this week goes to a stunning pair of bicycle earrings at Urban Outfitters. Not only are these earrings different, but a hopeful symbol for warmer weather to come?... I'm crossing my fingers. Also, what's more eco-friendly than a bike! We got to talking the other day about bicycles- how green they are, functionality, their general cool design. We love bikes and we love boys on bikes. Being eco-conscious is definitely a turn on as is the inexpensive cost of these $12 earrings. Check them out in the store on Mass or online at urbanoutfitters.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment