February 2, 2010

Confident or Crazy: Miss Lady Gaga




I think it's safe to say that Lady Gaga has taken fashion to a new dimension. She's literally turning fashion into a work of art. When we saw what she wore to the Grammy's our mouths dropped- I'm sure we weren't alone! Where does she come up with this stuff? Although I think her outfits are quite outrageous at times, I love the fact that she isn't afraid to step out of the box and wear what she truly wants. She is an inspiration to fashionistas everywhere and sets a great example... she makes it not only possible but almost trendy for anyone to wear whatever it is they like.
It's sometimes strange living in a house full of girls who don't all understand one of the main facets about fashion... confidence. It's all about confidence! Confidence allows you to wear what you want and 'pull off' whatever you like. Next time you think, "There's no way I could pull that off", I assure you you can. Take a look at Stefani Germanotta (Lady Gaga) for reassurance. She may be a bit out of the ordinary but her creativity and confidence when it comes to fashion are undeniable. An Inspiration? We say undoubtedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment