March 21, 2010

At last, Back from Spring Break

My fun-filled Spring Break which consisted of introducing my boyfriend to an array of extended family and friends, job interviews (nerve racking), adventures to Disneyland, making an appearance at the professional Tennis Tournament in Palm Desert, and finally, relaxing in George's cozy home in Kansas City. But all is sadly coming to an abrupt end. I must say, this Spring Break was by far the best so far! But I can't be more excited to finally post again.

The Garden Collection
by: H&M


Crossing our fingers that this is the last snow fall, I cant help but obsess over the perfect Spring dresses/trends to share with you guys. All I can say is, Flower Power. Floral patterns/bows are our favorites when it comes to perfecting a Spring look. Check out H&M's, The Garden Collection, which launches March 25 and Forever 21's Secret Garden Collection. Which all are shockingly impressive.

Secret Garden
by: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment