April 13, 2010

Talbots Rebirth

While doing a finance homework assignment the other day (ugh), I saw this article in the Wall Street Journal and it really caught my attention. First of all, I would have never thought to even think about Talbots as a fashion-forward store. Nor would I ever recommend this store to women, but I may have to reconsider. Talbot, after facing millions of dollars in debt during the recession is going through a major facelift. They are ridding themselves of all of their debt, along with innovating their style to a more fashion-forward middle- aged market. In hopes of trying to attract a new target market their new line of clothing is actually really cute and a big leap from their pervious collections. You can read the article via nymag.com or from wsj.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment