April 14, 2010

Today's Special: Free People on Gilt




Where might one find fashionable clothing at ridiculously low prices? Gilt Group! Gilt is a website that features different sales daily on designer clothing. Today the spotlight's on Free People, and their always hippy boho chic collection set for spring/summer. Personally I like the tank-tops, but the skirts are also a perfect throw-on before heading out the door on a busy summer day. After browsing through what's available on gilt today, I went to the Free People website... bad idea because I spent about an hour looking through all of their sooo cute new clothes. My suggestion? Check out Gilt first to get the best deal, but if you don't find what you like go to freepeople.com. I promise there's something for everyone and something absolutely adorable at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment